uPVC Entrance Doors
A new door can make all the difference to the entrance to your home and at Eco Windows Scotland we offer both modern and traditional look uPVC doors. The superior quality of our Rehau uPVC doors ensures that they are practical, long lasting and very low maintenance so will keep their appearance.
Our uPVC door systems are available in a wide range of residential, French and inline patio doors, with a variety of colours and styles. Further options offer a choice of handles and door knockers as well as different types of glass including Georgian Bar, diamond lead and custom cut glass.
Durable, highly secure and with an extensive choice of styles, colours and finishes, our front and back doors are suitable for any residential property.
- Compatible with our uPVC tilt/turn windows, casement windows and with our French doors, tilt & slide doors and inline patio doors
- Fully reinforced using galvanised steel and can be fitted with high security bolt systems as well as standard locking mechanisms
- Low maintenance PVCu doors are very low maintenance, will never need painted and will not warp or discolour
- Great range of door hardware available including handles and door knockers
- Choice of double glazed or triple glazed systems available to suit your type of property
- Wide range of colours and styles to choose from including a variety of glass options
Colour and finish
Create your unique look
Upvc entrance doors are available in classic PVC White, Rosewood, Golden Oak, Mahogany, Irish Oak, Simply White, Clotted Cream, Anthracite Grey and Black Brown as standard.
A wider range of woodgrain and solid colour laminate options are available on special order.
Further colour options are available from the unique REHAU Acryl II colouring system offering you a choice of 150 different RAL colours.
More choices in stylish and secure doors
Eco Windows Scotland offers a great choice of entrance doors, including uPVC front and back doors, reinforced composite doors and french doors.
For a beautiful range of garden doors, including uPVC and aluminium patio doors and and aluminium bifolding doors, take a look at the folding/sliding doors page.
If you’re thinking of giving the entrance to your home a makeover, our doors will add enhance the kerb appeal and keep out the cold weather. All of our double glazed doors are designed and built to comply with BS7950 and PAS 23/24 window and door security standards for your peace of mind.
For no-obligation advice or further information about any of our windows and doors ranges, give us a call on 01355 261657 or get in touch using the quick enquiry form.